Ben Stokes fears remembering the nightmarish tablet matter
England all-rounder Ben Stokes feared it might be the end of his life after he almost choked on a tablet in the hotel room ahead of the Ashes series against Australia, starting from 8th December at Brisbane. The all-rounder who writes his column for Daily Mirror has revealed that the tablet had gone down the wrong way and got stuck in his windpipe. He has said, "Until it came out I thought this might be the end. I was on own room and even was failing to breathe as it lodged and started dissolving. I felt my mouth was on fire. It was genuinely a frightening experience.